IPL 2024

IPL 2024 Today: LSG vs CSK – Head-to-Head Record, Pitch Report, Fantasy XI, and Predictions

IPL 2024 Match Today, LSG vs CSK: Lucknow Super Giants will aim at reviving their campaign when they meet the Chennai Super Kings

The defending champion Chennai Super Kings will now focus on their upcoming matchup against the Lucknow Super Giants at Ekana Sports City Centre, Lucknow, on Friday, following their convincing victory over their bitter rivals, the Mumbai Indians. The latter will be trying to recover with a victory as they are finding it difficult to regain their rhythm after being outplayed in their previous two meetings.

Sunday’s match between the Yellow Army and MI was unforgettable. Prior to CSK’s star pacer Matheesha Pathirana spoiling the celebration for the five-time past champions by taking four vital wickets, captain Ruturaj Gaikwad and Shivam Dube led the team to a respectable 206 runs.

As they currently sit at the top of the points table, the Lucknow Super Giants, who struggled against the Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders, will be looking to improve their batting order.

CSK vs LSG Pitch Report

Because the ball holds up a little bit, the Ekana stadium is regarded as a challenging surface to bat on. Spinners and medium-paced bowlers have also been known to benefit from it. There have only been three victories by the team playing second in the ten games that have taken place here. On the other hand, in their most recent meeting, the Delhi Capitals defeated the Lucknow Super Giants by chasing. This location has a first innings average of 160 runs scored. The hosts’ victory over the reigning champions will be vital because this will be their final meeting on home soil.

CSK vs LSG Head-to-Head

During the previous two years, the two teams have faced off three times, with one victory each, and one match ending in a draw. CSK defeated the Super Giants in their most recent meeting. The pair will get together at the Ekana Stadium for the first time after their prior encounter at this location was called off.

Fantasy XI

Ayush Badoni, MS Dhoni (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Ravi Bishnoi, Matheesha Pathirana, Mustafizur Rahman, Rachin Ravindra, KL Rahul, Ruturaj Gaikwad (c), Shivam Dube, Nicholas Pooran, and Rachin Ravindra

Win Prediction

The Google Win Predictor gives the Chennai Super Kings a 56% chance to beat LSG, while the KL Rahul-led team has a 44% chance.