It typically targets the budget market, offering premium specs at an affordable price point. However, the company does things slightly differently when it comes to its Black Shark gaming arm, where peak performance and battery life are more important.
Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File Now available for Xiaomi Black Shark 4 and You can download it from below. By using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. We have shared the official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer. The Firmware comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
The Black Shark 4 Pro actually has some pretty solid speakers for a phone. It features loudspeakers on both the top and bottom of the phone for stereo sound. They definitely get the job done, but the sound tends to get muddled here and there as to be expected from a budget smartphone. When it comes to phones primarily built for blistering gameplay performance, the photos are usually either really dull and grainy or really vivid but spongey with a lack of detail.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po battery.
- When you click through from our site to a retailer and buy a product or service, we may earn affiliate commissions.
- The duo has been launched in China, and likely won’t come to other regions at least for a while.
- The “diving mode” is designed for hardcore players who can effectively prevent the problem of being interrupted by phone calls or messages in the game.
- Your number one source for all technology and smartphone news.
I don’t have any measurement tools to see this precisely, but the tones seemed a bit too cool https://jualkaosgrosiran.wordpress.com/2023/05/03/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-sm-g925a-device/ with the Vivid mode enabled by default. This is an observation I’ve made on quite a few other Xiaomi smartphones, such as in my Redmi Note 11 Pro+ review. The Black Shark 5 features a 6.67-inch OLED display with Full HD+ resolution, or at 1800 x 2400 pixels. The panel has a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz and a touch rate of 720 Hz.
You can follow the How to install the Qualcomm Driver page to install the drivers correctly. Please enter a valid Email address when you post your review – this way we’ll know where to send you the guide and the video review. We’ll also send a link to a torent file of the app for flashing the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 firmware and the supplementary instructions.